Lee Jooheon (이주헌), also known as Joohoney, is a South Korean singer, rapper and member of the group Monsta X who debuted on May 14, 2015 under Starship Entertainment.
Main Rapper, Vocalist
MixtapesJung Ji (2015)
Out of Control (2017)
Digital Singles"Flower Cafe" (2015)
Collaborations"NO.MERCY Part.4" (with Hyungwon, I.M) (2015)
"Supexx" (with Mad Clown) (2015)
OSTs"Orange Marmalade OST" ("Attracted Woman" with Kihyun) (2015)
"Mask OST" ("Similiar" with Junggigo) (2015)
"Investigation Couple OST" ("Can't Breathe" with Kihyun) (2018)
Fashion Brands Worn
Chanel, Fendi, Balenciaga, DIOR, Supreme, Louis Vuitton, etc.
- Joohoney was born in Seoul but he grew up in Daegu.
- He was born at Gangnam St. Mary's Hospital.
- He is the very first member of Monsta X.
- He was he best of the best rappers among all the trainees.
- Joohoney has a dog named Sanche.
- Hyungwon said that Joohoney has strong thighs.
- Joohoney is former member of the K-Pop boy group Nuboyz.
- He said hat his role model is Michael Jackson.
- Just like I.M, he will say his prayers before eating.
- He sleep so fast.
- He snores when he is sleeping.
- Joohoney doesn't wear cologne; instead, he uses fragrant baby powder that he has personally mixed.
- He has obsession collecting hats.
- He gets jealous very often.
- He is quite sensitive sometimes.
- He loves to make his group members happy.
- He is best friends with Korean rapper GUN.
- He has a habit of touching his nose.
- He’s also close friends with 4TEN‘s ex member Tem. She said Joohoney is like her younger brother.
- He is close with EXO's Chaneyol & GOT7's Jackson.
- Joohoney is the second youngest of the group.
- His favorite food is any food that has swag on it, he also likes Tteokbokki.
- He has two grey tabby cats named Yoshi and Gucci.
- Last April 28, 2015 Joohoney released his 1st mixtape ‘JUNG JI‘.
- According to Joohoney his ideal type for a woman is someone who is suits well while wearing jeans.