Debut with NMIXX- 2021-present
On July 9, 2021, a teaser with the phrase "Your Next Favorite Girl Group" was released, sparking rumors that JYP Entertainment would be releasing a new girl group (now known as NMIXX) soon. On August 6, Kyujin, Jiwoo, and Jinni were revealed as the group's first three members through a dance performance video. On February 22, 2022, the group made its debut with the single album "Ad Mare."
JYP Entertainment issued a statement on February 20, 2022, stating that Kyujin tested positive for COVID-19 after experiencing symptoms of low-grade fever and sore throat. Kyujin was also said to have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Fashion Brands Worn
Kyujin Facts- Kyunjin was born in Bundang-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- In 2018, she joined JYP Entertainment.
- She was hired by JYP Entertainment after a private audition.
- She attends the Withbill Dance Academy.
- Se attended Nakwon Middle School, Hanlim Multi Arts School (majoring in Entertainment).
- She discovered she has a sleeping disorder. She speaks while sleeping, but some of her words are incomprehensible. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kyujin imnida!" she exclaimed. " (Hello, my name is Kyujin!) loudly while sleeping.
- She also prefers pajamas to workout attire. Her room is always stocked with pajamas.
- She has three favorite pairs of pajamas. One of them is a white dress that doubles as a couple pajama with Lily. She and Lily prefer princess-style or princess-dress pajamas.
- Her talents include singing and dancing.
- When asked about the benefits of being a maknae (youngest), she stated that she can get all of the members' attention, and when she asks cute questions, people focus on her.
- She enjoys calligraphy and looking for music to listen to in the car.
- She can also divide her tongue into two parts and imitate Britney Spears' voice.
- According to Lily, she is the mom in the NMIXX house because she looks after all of the members and NMIXX would not have worked out without her.
- For her audition, she sang Taeyeon's "Fine."
- When she is stressed, she eats delicious food and makes an effort to eat a nice meal, which makes her feel better and happier.
- Fish, particularly mackerel and salmon, is one of her favorite foods.
- She is the cleanest and takes the best care of herself, according to the members.