Joy (조이) is a South Korean singer, actress and member of K-pop girl group, Red Velvet who debuted last August 1, 2014 under SM Entertainment.
Date of Birth
City of origin / Country
Fashion Brands Worn
MIU MIU, ADIDAS, NIKE, VANZ, H&M, ALESSANDRA RICH, AREA, SUPREME, DOLLS KILL, DIESEL
Dating History / Rumors
In contrast to the innocent and adorable Red notion, she favors the sexier Velvet concept.
-She spent two years getting ready for her debut in the company.
-She was filming "Tempted," thus she did not go to North Korea for the Inter-Korea Peace Concert.
-Even before getting a puppy, Joy thought of becoming a dog trainer if she weren't already in the entertainment industry.
-She is terrified of fireworks and has been hurt by their accidents.
-She dislocated her right shoulder while on the Redmare Tour and had a left knee injury playing Russian Roulette.
-Her interests include good music and movie watching.
-She assembles lip balms.
-She uses walking alone, meeting up with her sisters, and talking to them to decompress.
-She currently has a room to herself.
-She is the only member of the group that made her Red Velvet debut before joining SM Rookies.
-In order to stay in shape, she exercises and practices pilates in addition to eating what she likes in small portions.
- She enjoys ice cream, thus her favorite number is 31. (Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors).
- Ariana Grande is one of her favorite singers.
- She admitted to liking MeloMance and Gummy on "Sugarman 2". She recently wrote about musicians including Baek Ye-rin, Bibi, and suggested R&B performer Hoody.
-Music is her favorite subject in school.
-Her hobbies are watching movies and singing good songs.
– She is obsessed with mint choco ice cream.
- Joy frequently sheds tears when she thinks of her mother or when she hears others discuss their families.
-She would have been a kindergarten teacher if she hadn't chosen to be a singer. 2020 TMI interview with GQ Korea.
-She loves dogs so much.
- Haetnim is the name of her pet dog.