61 kg (134 lbs)
May 26, 2015 (SEVENTEEN)
March 21, 2018 (SVT BSS)
Performance Team Leader, Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
Solo FeaturesIZE Magazine: The Idol On Stage (July 2019)
ELLE Korea (2020)
KNIGHT China April Issue (2021)
ESQUIRE Korea May Issue (2021)
The Thirteen Tapes (TTT) Vol. 1/13 (May 2021)
ALLURE Korea September Issue (2021)
SPOTLiGHT Japan Issue No. 013 (March 2022)
VOGUE Korea: August Issue (2022)
Features with Other MembersDAZED: November Issue (2016)
ELLE Korea: November Issue (2019)
HIGH CUT Magazine Vol. 260 (March 2020)
AnAn Magazine No. 2223 (Japan) 28 October 2020
ELLE Korea: November Issue (2020)
Features with All of SEVENTEEN as a GroupIZE Magazine: August Issue (2015)
KWAVE December Issue (2015)
CeCi Magazine: December Issue (2015)
IZE Magazine: December Issue (2015)
10+ Star: TENASIA March Issue (2016)
CeCi Magazine: May Issue (2016)
@star1 Vol.50 (May 2016)
IZE Magazine (May 2016)
haru*hana Magazine (Japan) Vol.36 (May 2016)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 21 June 2017
@star1 Vol.64 (July 2017)
DAZED Digital Magazine (July 2017)
CeCi Magazine: October Issue (2017)
HIGH CUT Vol.208 (October 2017)
CeCi Magazine: January Issue (2018)
SINGLES Korea: April Issue (2018)
Sparkling Magazine’s Spring 2018 Issue
1st LOOK Vol.155 (May 2018)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 30 May 2018
@star1 Vol.77 (August 2018)
CREA Magazine: October Issue (2018)
SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.1 (November 2018)
THE STAR: February Issue (2019)
SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.2 (April 2019)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 13 May 2019
AnAn Magazine No. 2187 (Japan) February 2020
SPRiNG Magazine (Japan): March Issue (2020)
BILLBOARD Korea Vol.3 (April 2020)
Monotube Magazine Vol.2 (July 2020)
HARPER`S BAZAAR: January Issue (2021)
MORE Magazine Japan: January Issue (2022)
Unofficial songsHURRICANE (2017)
호랑이 Power (Tiger Power) (2021)
호랑이 (Tiger) (2022)
Fashion Brands Worn
Hoshi’s Spotify list
- Hoshi was born in Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
- The meaning behind his real name is that Kwon means 'power', Soon means 'innocent and Young means 'glorious'. It means being powerful while remaining innocent and glorious.
- He believes he is a strong team leader for the Performance team.
- His stage name, which translates as "tiger's gaze," was created by combining two Korean words: "horangi" (tiger) and "shiseon" (gaze). He chose this name because he feels he turns into a tiger when he's on stage.
- Hoshi means'star' in Japanese, so he uses both meanings.
- The other members chose him as the member with the most aegyo.
- Along with Jihoon, he was voted the most hardworking member by the other members.
- His personality that shows often is considered to be an extrovert but he also has an introvert side to himself that the members has talked about.
- He did a VLIVE in Woozi's studio using autotune. There he also created a rap song based on Seungcheol's Hat and wardrobe.
- He officially opened his instagram on International Tiger's Day (July 29), at exactly 10.10 PM KST.- His role model is choreographer Keone Madrid. He says his dances are original and attracts people with the beats.
- S.Coups chose Hoshi as the member who could be the leader, he says he has a lot of charisma.
- He is also the energy of the group.
- The majority of Seventeen's routines are choreographed by him.
- He holds a black belt in Taekwondo and was a champion when he was younger. Taekwon poses, he claims, are similar to dance moves, which is how he became interested in dancing.
- He started his own dance club in middle school, competed in them, and won first place in the city competition.
- He was cast after competing in the district competition.
- He stated that the most difficult time in his life was when his friends and family would ask him when he was going to debut, but he couldn't tell them because he didn't know himself.
- He speaks basic Chinese.
- He is not a picky eater.
- Hoshi’s ideal type is someone who is fragrant and likes him.