Choi Seungcheol is his real name, and he was born on August 8, 1995 in Daegu, South Korea. He is the youngest of three siblings, with one older brother, and a dog named Kkuma. He joined PLEDIS in 2010 and was supposed to make several appearances before joining SEVENTEEN. (NU'EST in 2012, TEMPEST in 2012/2013).
Solo FeaturesALLURE Korea: November Issue (2021)
SINGLES KOREA: March 2022 Edition
Features with Other Members
DAZED Korea: January Issue (2017) with Hip-hop Team
W Korea (2020) with Hip-hop Team
ESQUIRE Korea: November Issue (2021) with Hip-hop Team *COVER*
ELLE Korea: February Issue (2022) with Jeonghan and Joshua
Features with All of SEVENTEEN as a Group
IZE Magazine: August Issue (2015)
KWAVE December Issue (2015)
CeCi Magazine: December Issue (2015)
IZE Magazine: December Issue (2015)
10+ Star: TENASIA March Issue (2016)
CeCi Magazine: May Issue (2016)
@star1 Vol.50 (May 2016)
IZE Magazine (May 2016) *PHOTOBOOK*
haru*hana Magazine (Japan) Vol.36 (May 2016)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 21 June 2017
@star1 Vol.64 (July 2017)
DAZED Digital Magazine (July 2017)
CeCi Magazine: October Issue (2017)
HIGH CUT Vol.208 (October 2017) *COVER*
CeCi Magazine: January Issue (2018)
SINGLES Korea: April Issue (2018) *COVER*
Sparkling Magazine’s Spring 2018 Issue *COVER*
1st LOOK Vol.155 (May 2018) *COVER*
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 30 May 2018 *COVER*
@star1 Vol.77 (August 2018) *COVER*
CREA Magazine: October Issue (2018)
SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.1 (November 2018) *COVER*
THE STAR: February Issue (2019)
SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.2 (April 2019)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 13 May 2019 *COVER*
AnAn Magazine No. 2187 (Japan) February 2020 *COVER*
SPRiNG Magazine (Japan): March Issue (2020)
BILLBOARD Korea Vol.3 (April 2020) *COVER*
Monotube Magazine Vol.2 (July 2020) *Thief & Heist Collaboration*
HARPER`S BAZAAR: January Issue (2021) *COVER*
MORE Magazine Japan: January Issue (2022) *COVER*
EndorsementSOME BY MI (2022)
Fashion Brands Worn
- His monikers are 17's Father and Beagle King.
- He is one of the first Pledis Boys.
-His favorite Baskin Robbins 31 ice cream flavor is cherry jubilee.
- S.Coups was supposed to make his NU'EST debut.
- He was a member of 'Tempest' before Seventeen was formed.
- He's the group's father.
- His favorite Korean singers are Taeyang and Seol Kyung Goo from Big Bang.
- He'd like to meet Taeyang.
- His ambition is to become an actor.
- He is a Taekwondo black belt (learned it for 7 years).
- He's got dimples.
- His eyelashes are one centimeter long.
- His interests include reading, video games, and sports.
- Red and white are his favorite colors.
- His lucky number is 8.
- Tonkatsu, kimchi stew, pickled radish, and pork cutlet are among his favorite foods.
- He enjoys cherries.
- Prior to his debut, he appeared on the solo song "Superwoman" by After School/Orange Caramel Raina.
-His role models are Uknow Yunho, G-Dragon and Zico.
- He appeared in the music videos "Wonder Boy" by After School Blue and "Face" by NU'EST.
- He was voted the manliest member by the other members.
- He doesn't do much exercise, but his muscles grow quickly.
- He claims he despises showing his flaws, but he's actually quite frail on the inside.
- He claims to be most confident in his power. Because he is stronger than all of his friends and hyungs, he refers to himself as the Beagle King (being crazy).
- He stated that if he could add another member to the Hip Hop unit, he would do so in order to choreograph their choreographies.