XCSS Entertainment (Chinese)
Solo FeaturesEYEZ: January Issue (2020)
Dazed: April Issue (2020)
Arena Homme+ April Issue (2021)
ViVi Magazine: May Issue (2021)
Madame Figaro Hommes October Issue (2021)
GRAZIA China Digital Magazine Vol. 5 (November 2021)
PowerCircles: December Issue (2021)
Features with Other MembersDAZED: November Issue (2016)
MAPS Magazine: June Issue (2018)
ELLE Korea: November Issue (2019)
Arena Homme+ January Issue (2020)
Harper’s Bazaar China (2021)
Cosmopolitan Korea: April Issue (2021)
Features with All of SEVENTEEN as a GroupIZE Magazine: August Issue (2015)
KWAVE December Issue (2015)
CeCi Magazine: December Issue (2015)
IZE Magazine: December Issue (2015)
10+ Star: TENASIA March Issue (2016)
CeCi Magazine: May Issue (2016)
@star1 Vol.50 (May 2016)
IZE Magazine (May 2016)
haru*hana Magazine (Japan) Vol.36 (May 2016)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 21 June 2017
@star1 Vol.64 (July 2017)
DAZED Digital Magazine (July 2017)
CeCi Magazine: October Issue (2017)
HIGH CUT Vol.208 (October 2017)
CeCi Magazine: January Issue (2018)
SINGLES Korea: April Issue (2018)
Sparkling Magazine’s Spring 2018 Issue
1st LOOK Vol.155 (May 2018)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 30 May 2018
@star1 Vol.77 (August 2018)
CREA Magazine: October Issue (2018)
SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.1 (November 2018)
THE STAR: February Issue (2019)
SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.2 (April 2019)
AnAn Magazine (Japan) 13 May 2019
AnAn Magazine No. 2187 (Japan) February 2020
SPRiNG Magazine (Japan): March Issue (2020)
BILLBOARD Korea Vol.3 (April 2020)
Monotube Magazine Vol.2 (July 2020)
HARPER`S BAZAAR: January Issue (2021)
Digital singlesDreams Come True (2019)
Falling Down (那幕) (2020)
Side By Side (2021)
Hai Cheng (海城) (2022)
OSTsBrothers For One Time (兄弟一回) (2019)
Warrior (逆燃) (2021)
Hide (藏) (2021)
CollaborationsMissed Call from Mom (妈妈的未接来电) (2021)
MixtapesNight and Rain (Chinese ver.) (2018)
Original songs밤과 비 (Night and Rain) (Korean Ver.) (2018)
TV ShowsClap (Chinese Ver.) (2018)
Other releasesMy I (Chinese Ver.) (2017)
Fashion Brands Worn
The8’s Spotify list
- The meaning behind his stage name is that the number 8 is considered a lucky number in China and when the 8 is laid down, the infinite sign appears, symbolizing infinite luck.
- His given name, Xu Ming Hao, translates as 'Bright and Prosperous'.
- He was the group's final addition.
- His parents are his role models.
- He couldn't communicate in Korean because he was from China, so he buried his face in his pillow and cried a lot. He put a lot of trust in Jun and Hoshi. He stated that these two allowed him to make his debut as an SVT member.
- His first meeting with Jun did not go well because Jun mistook him for someone else (Jun's friend whose name was also Minghao), but it is now regarded as a very embarrassing first impression story on Jun's part.
- He is a Christian as well as a Buddhist.
- He aspired to be a superstar since he was a child. When he was in China, he got into a school audition.
- He's been doing Chinese wushu since he was five years old. He competed in and won the National Children's Martial Arts Competition.
- He spent six years b-boying in China.
- He stated that he watched a lot of variety shows in China and aspired to be a superstar, which is why he became a singer in Korea.
- Henry is his role model. He is Chinese and works extremely hard and efficiently. He aspires to be like him.
- He is the one who always gives the members birthday gifts.
- He founded and participates in a group chat with other Chinese idols working in Korea, such as Jun, WayV's Kun, and Pentagon's Yanan.
- He is one of the most creative members. He enjoys painting and photography.
SEVENTEEN's fashionista is him. He claims that fashion allows him to freely express himself, and that wearing a great outfit allows him to truly live as himself.
- During a break in 2017, he began to paint. He was feeling a little suffocated at the time, so he started trying new things to get away from it.
- He always makes it a point to eat all of his meals. Even if he has to get up at 3 a.m., he will get up an hour earlier and eat.
- He prefers Chinese food to Korean food or foreign food. He and Jun know almost all of the Chinese restaurants in town and frequently recommend certain places to members who want to eat Chinese.
- He enjoys melon.
- He spends a lot of time with Mingyu's father (even without Mingyu sometimes). Mingyu's father once told Minghao to treat him as his second father because his parents live in China and he may feel lonely at times. He also frequently assists Minghao when he requires assistance in his daily life. They went fishing together as well.
- "The8's Contemporary Art" is a small series of projects he is working on.
- The8’s ideal type is someone who is cute and kind.