JYP Entertainment (2017–2019)
Fantagio Music (2014–2016)
Acting debut: 2014
Park Si Eun first appeared as a young actress in the children's television series Pluto Secret Society in 2014.
Debut with STAYC: 2020
She was introduced as the first member of the girl group STAYC on September 8, 2020. On October 13, her prologue teaser for the group was revealed. The group made their debut with the single album "Star To A Young Culture" on November 12.
MoviesLove Forecast (2015)
Golden Slumber (2018)
Television dramasPluto Secret Society (EBS, 2014)
Pride and Prejudice (MBC, 2014)
Six Flying Dragons (SBS, 2015)
Signal (tvN, 2016)
The Good Wife (tvN, 2016)
The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop (KBS2, 2016)
Queen for Seven Days (KBS2, 2017)
Criminal Minds (tvN, 2017)
Rain or Shine (JTBC, 2017)
Still 17 (SBS, 2018)
The Crowned Clown (tvN, 2019)
Everything and Nothing (SBS, 2019)
Mystic Pop-up Bar (JTBC, 2020)
Reality showsHow Do You Play? (MBC, 2021) - guest (ep. 117)
- Heo Eun-joo is her mother.
- She is fluent in both Korean and English.
- Sieun feels her soft skin makes her look like a puppy.
- She also believes her skin is as soft as a mochi.
- When she attempts to be flawless in every way, she can come across as a perfectionist.
- She appeared as a guest on Happy Together in 2014, alongside her father, Park Nam-jung.
- She also appeared on How Do You Play? in 2019.
- She has always aspired to be a singer.
- Park Namjung's daughter is Sieun.
- IU is her role model.
- She was born in the South Korean city of Seoul.
- She has appeared on numerous television shows, including "Happy Together," "Law of the Jungle K," "Kids Are Life's Blessing," and others.
- She began working at High Up in 2019.
- She knows how to play the piano.
- She attended SinYongsan Elementary School, SangMyung Elementary School, SangMyung Middle School, Goyang High School of Arts Nationality, and Chung-Ang University are all located in Seoul.
- Her favorite artists are G-Dragon and Apink.
- In 2019, she appeared as "Chaos" on The King Of Masked Singer.
- She has a younger sister, Park Siwoo, born in 2004.
- She had four years of training.
- She starred in the film "Today's Love."
- Motto: "Let us love ourselves, see and give, cherish the present."
- In 2020, she enrolled in Chung-Ang University's Department of Performance and Visual Creation, majoring in Theatre.
- Her ideal type is actor Lee Min Ho.