Lee Da-in (이다인)
Kids Planet (2017–2018)
U.SSO Girl- 2017–2018
- On November 17, 2017, Rora (then using the stage name U.Ha) debuted as a member of the kid group U.SSO Girl with the digital single "Go Go Sing". She left the group sometime in 2018.
Debut with BABYMONSTER- 2023
- On December 30, 2022, YG Entertainment unveiled a teaser poster announcing their plans to debut a new girl group.
- On January 1, 2023, the group's name was confirmed as BABYMONSTER in a YouTube video titled "YG NEXT MOVEMENT." In the same video, Rora could be seen practicing, seemingly confirming her status as a member of the group.
- On January 30, Rora was introduced through a live performance as the fifth member of BABYMONSTER.
DramasA Korean Odyssey (tvN, 2018) - cameo (Ep. 16)
Queen of Mystery 2 (KBS2, 2018) - cameo (Eps. 3–4)
My Contracted Husband, Mr. Oh (MBC, 2018) - cameo (Eps. 9, 10 & 11)
Secret Mother (SBS, 2018) - cameo
I Am the Mother Too (SBS, 2018) - cameo
Variety showsMan Vs Child Korea (Comedy TV, 2018) - guest (Ep. 2)
- Rora is born in Gangneung, Gangwon-do, South Korea,
- She performed as U.ha in the kid girl group U.SSO Girl.
- In U.SSO Girl, Rora collaborated with NEWJEANS' Hyein, with whom she remains friends.
- On January 30, 2023, she was officially revealed as the fifth member.
- She strives to be authentic while shining brightly.
- According to their dance instructor, Leejung, Rora has improved the most since she began training.
- She is a pianist.
- In 2018, she appeared on the Korean cooking show Man vs Child Korea.
- Rora does not have any siblings.
- Her birthplace is Gangneun-si, Ganwon-do, South Korea.
- YG Entertainment, on January 29, 2023, she uploaded her first performance video. Within a week, it received 9.7 million views.
- She is fluent in English, Korean, and some Chinese.
- She prefers the colors black, white, and light purple.
Rora adores cats.
- She performed at the 12th Yulgok Student Music Festival.
- She worked as a child model.
- In Chinese, her name is 李茶仁 (Li Charen).
- She spends two hours on a bus after school every day to get to YG, demonstrating her determination.