Watching dramas, sleeping and eating delicious food.
City of origin / Country
Yongin, South Korea
Singing, Dancing, Rapping
She has a calm personality, she may be look introvert but she always have fun playing with her groupmates.
Chaeryeong first began her career as an idol after making an appearance as a contestant on the reality television competition show K-pop Star 3 on November 24, 2013, along with her older sister, Lee Chaeyeon. Both sisters were eliminated from the competition show but joined JYP Entertainment as trainees.
-Along with her sister Chaeyeon, she competed on SBS K-Pop Star 3 and Mnet's SIXTEEN. - Before joining JYP Entertainment, she tried out for Fantagio but was rejected. - She won a trip to Japan while still a trainee, where she studied jazz dance.
- On February 12, 2019, she made her official ITZY debut, capping a five-year training period. She is very frightened. - For her audition, she performed a dance to Ledisi's "Lose Control" and Beyonce's "End of Time." - Hobbies: Sleeping, eating wonderful food, watching movies, dramas, and senior citizen fancams. - Specialties: writing and music composition. She adores ballad music.
- In 2012, Chaeryeong and her sister Chaeyeon tried out for Fantagio but were unsuccessful.
-|She is a big fan of IU. - When she was 14 years old, she participated in JYP's SIXTEEN (ranked #12). - When she was 11 years old, she participated in Kpop Star 3. - Her interests include napping, eating excellent meals, and watching dramas. - Her motto is "Let's strive to be a person who understands how to be content." - She attended Hanlim Multi Art School. She worked in the musical theater division. - Chaeryeong is able to write music. - She is the only ITZY member that is frightened of both heights and birds. - Athletic men intimidate her easily as well.
- Her comedic role model ("guru") is Lee Kwang-hee of ZE:A.
- She always touch her hair and that is her habbit.
- She is also easily frightened by athletic parkour stuntman. In the first episode of Codename: Secret ITZY, one jumped right over the bowling shelf and landed inches from her.
-She dislikes mint chocolate ice cream.
- She is the only member in ITZY to be petrified of heights and birds.
- Her favorite song is “Because of You” by Ne-Yo.
- Her favorite music genre is Ballad.
- Her habit is touching her hair.
- She tends to talk to herself, but it is a good thing to her members because she tends to be alone in her room a lot, so by her talking to herself, other members at least know that she around and alive.
- She is close friends with all the members of TWICE, Jeon Somi and Fromis_9‘s Jiwon.
-She’s also close to Wanna One‘s Lee Daehwi.
- She was a part of Kyw Dance school and uploaded some dance covers.
- In the first dorm, she has her own room, but it has no sunlight.
- She loves dancing to the music of her seniors. On camera, she can be seen dancing to songs like Senorita by (G)Idle, Fancy by Twice, and Q&A by Cherry Bullet.
- She doesn't like winter.
-Her favorite movies are romantic comedies.
-When she was a trainee, she won a trip to Japan, where she learn jazz dance.